North Mississippi State Hospital honors Aundra Agnew
Aundra Agnew was recently named 2012 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital. Agnew has worked at the hospital since it was opened in 1999, and has served as a mental health technician and is currently serving as the accounts payable officer. Agnew is a graduate of Union University with a degree in social work. Her previous work experience has been with North Mississippi Medical Center’s Baldwyn Nursing Center. She is the daughter of the late Jimmy D. Agnew and Doris Agnew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur