North Mississippi State Hospital honors Aundra Agnew
Aundra Agnew was recently named 2012 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital. Agnew has worked at the hospital since it was opened in 1999, and has served as a mental health technician and is currently serving as the accounts payable officer. Agnew is a graduate of Union University with a degree in social work. Her previous work experience has been with North Mississippi Medical Center’s Baldwyn Nursing Center. She is the daughter of the late Jimmy D. Agnew and Doris Agnew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete