North Mississippi State Hospital honors Aundra Agnew
Aundra Agnew was recently named 2012 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital. Agnew has worked at the hospital since it was opened in 1999, and has served as a mental health technician and is currently serving as the accounts payable officer. Agnew is a graduate of Union University with a degree in social work. Her previous work experience has been with North Mississippi Medical Center’s Baldwyn Nursing Center. She is the daughter of the late Jimmy D. Agnew and Doris Agnew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case