North Mississippi State Hospital honors Aundra Agnew
Aundra Agnew was recently named 2012 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital. Agnew has worked at the hospital since it was opened in 1999, and has served as a mental health technician and is currently serving as the accounts payable officer. Agnew is a graduate of Union University with a degree in social work. Her previous work experience has been with North Mississippi Medical Center’s Baldwyn Nursing Center. She is the daughter of the late Jimmy D. Agnew and Doris Agnew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option