North Mississippi State Hospital honors Aundra Agnew
Aundra Agnew was recently named 2012 Employee of the Year for North Mississippi State Hospital. Agnew has worked at the hospital since it was opened in 1999, and has served as a mental health technician and is currently serving as the accounts payable officer. Agnew is a graduate of Union University with a degree in social work. Her previous work experience has been with North Mississippi Medical Center’s Baldwyn Nursing Center. She is the daughter of the late Jimmy D. Agnew and Doris Agnew.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force