Mary Cracchiolo Spain takes top public relations award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 24,2013
Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Mississippi Beach Chapter has presented Mary Cracchiolo Spain with the 2013 Rex E. Kelly Professional Achievement Award. Spain competed with other professional achievement nominees from across Mississippi at the PRAM state conference in April. She was selected as the state winner and will serve as Mississippi’s nominee for the Professional Achievement Award at the Southern Public Relations Federation’s Conference this fall. The award is PRAM’s top honor and recognizes excellence in the field of public relations. Spain is active in the community and has been a board member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chapter of the American Red Cross for more than 11 years. She is serving her third term on the executive board of the national Public Relations Society of America Travel & Tourism Section and is the 2014 chair-elect of the Section. She is a past president of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, and a former board member of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey