Mary Cracchiolo Spain takes top public relations award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 24,2013
Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Mississippi Beach Chapter has presented Mary Cracchiolo Spain with the 2013 Rex E. Kelly Professional Achievement Award. Spain competed with other professional achievement nominees from across Mississippi at the PRAM state conference in April. She was selected as the state winner and will serve as Mississippi’s nominee for the Professional Achievement Award at the Southern Public Relations Federation’s Conference this fall. The award is PRAM’s top honor and recognizes excellence in the field of public relations. Spain is active in the community and has been a board member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chapter of the American Red Cross for more than 11 years. She is serving her third term on the executive board of the national Public Relations Society of America Travel & Tourism Section and is the 2014 chair-elect of the Section. She is a past president of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, and a former board member of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015