Mary Cracchiolo Spain takes top public relations award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 24,2013
Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Mississippi Beach Chapter has presented Mary Cracchiolo Spain with the 2013 Rex E. Kelly Professional Achievement Award. Spain competed with other professional achievement nominees from across Mississippi at the PRAM state conference in April. She was selected as the state winner and will serve as Mississippi’s nominee for the Professional Achievement Award at the Southern Public Relations Federation’s Conference this fall. The award is PRAM’s top honor and recognizes excellence in the field of public relations. Spain is active in the community and has been a board member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chapter of the American Red Cross for more than 11 years. She is serving her third term on the executive board of the national Public Relations Society of America Travel & Tourism Section and is the 2014 chair-elect of the Section. She is a past president of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, and a former board member of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal