Mary Cracchiolo Spain takes top public relations award
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 24,2013
Public Relations Association of Mississippi-Mississippi Beach Chapter has presented Mary Cracchiolo Spain with the 2013 Rex E. Kelly Professional Achievement Award. Spain competed with other professional achievement nominees from across Mississippi at the PRAM state conference in April. She was selected as the state winner and will serve as Mississippi’s nominee for the Professional Achievement Award at the Southern Public Relations Federation’s Conference this fall. The award is PRAM’s top honor and recognizes excellence in the field of public relations. Spain is active in the community and has been a board member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Chapter of the American Red Cross for more than 11 years. She is serving her third term on the executive board of the national Public Relations Society of America Travel & Tourism Section and is the 2014 chair-elect of the Section. She is a past president of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, and a former board member of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center