Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award
State Auditor Stacey Pickering has received the Patriot Award from ESGR, Employer Support Of The Guard and Reserve. The award was presented to Pickering, a chaplain in the Mississippi Air National Guard, for his support of employees who are members of the National Guard and Reserve. Pickering was nominated for the award by Susan Syverson, an investigator with the State Auditor’s Office who serves in the Mississippi Air National Guard 255th Air Traffic Control Squadron. It is Pickering’s second Patriot Award. He received his first award in March 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters