Hospital to build new medical office complex
by Associated Press
Published: May 27,2013
VICKSBURG, Miss. (AP) — River Region Medical Center will construct a new building at its U.S. Highway 61 North location to house services currently offered at The Street Clinic.
The Vicksburg Post reports River Region CEO Doug Sills told a civic club this past week that the new medical office building is expected to open in October of 2014.
He says no decision has been made on what will have to the clinic building.
Construction is to get under way this fall.
Sills says pediatric, physical therapy and general surgery services will move to the new building from the clinic.
The addition to its main campus and apparent closure of The Street Clinic comes four years after Marian Hill chemical dependency unit moved from the clinic to the hospital’s West Campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy