Hospital to build new medical office complex
Published: May 27,2013
VICKSBURG, Miss. (AP) — River Region Medical Center will construct a new building at its U.S. Highway 61 North location to house services currently offered at The Street Clinic.
The Vicksburg Post reports River Region CEO Doug Sills told a civic club this past week that the new medical office building is expected to open in October of 2014.
He says no decision has been made on what will have to the clinic building.
Construction is to get under way this fall.
Sills says pediatric, physical therapy and general surgery services will move to the new building from the clinic.
The addition to its main campus and apparent closure of The Street Clinic comes four years after Marian Hill chemical dependency unit moved from the clinic to the hospital’s West Campus.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions