Viking extends warranty to Mexico, Caribbean
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 27,2013
GREENWOOD — Viking Range, LLC’s Three-Year Signature Warranty program is now effective in Mexico and all Caribbean countries serviced by its distributor Artexa.
In addition to Mexico, the countries are Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba,Bahamas, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Martinique,Montserrat, Netherlands-Antilles, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Viking Three-Year Signature Warranty is effective on Viking Professional series and Viking D3 series indoor products purchased and installed in these countries on or after April 1.
Brian Waldrop , Viking executive vice president and CFO. “We are continuously incorporating enhancements and improvements into Viking products. This full three-year warranty provides consumers peace of mind, knowing that Viking stands behind the products that are American-made inGreenwood, Mississippi.”
With the Viking Three-Year Signature Warranty, consumers will receive a standard three-year warranty when they purchase Viking Professional and Viking D3 indoor major appliances. This warranty sets Viking apart as the only major appliance manufacturer in the category to offer such an extensive program. Viking was built on a foundation of innovation, creativity, and a commitment to quality, and now offers the broadest product line, the most design options, including 12 color finishes, and the highest-quality product performance as evidenced by the best warranty offering.
“Viking Range created the ultra-premium category,” stated Waldrop. “We are committed to quality and are bringing Viking customers the industry’s most comprehensive warranty to demonstrate that we stand behind our American-made products.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41