Clinic/lab moves services from Jackson to Flowood facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 29,2013
FLOWOOD — Cardiovascular Services of Central Mississippi, presently located in the Medical Office Building on the campus of Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, has expanded its location and services to include a clinic and vascular lab in Flowood to provide comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases effective June 11.
Cardiovascular Services of Central Mississippi treats conditions of the vascular system (arteries and veins) and performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as arteriograms and angioplasty, as well as surgical and endovascular treatments for vascular disease. The clinic specializes in minimally invasive techniques such as angioplasty and endovascular methods. The clinic offers both minimally invasive and open procedures to address a wide range of artery and vein disorders. It is always the goal to perform the most effective, least invasive procedure to address each specific medical issue.
The Flowood clinic is located at 1020 River Oaks Drive, Suite 480.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger