Clinic/lab moves services from Jackson to Flowood facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 29,2013
FLOWOOD — Cardiovascular Services of Central Mississippi, presently located in the Medical Office Building on the campus of Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, has expanded its location and services to include a clinic and vascular lab in Flowood to provide comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases effective June 11.
Cardiovascular Services of Central Mississippi treats conditions of the vascular system (arteries and veins) and performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as arteriograms and angioplasty, as well as surgical and endovascular treatments for vascular disease. The clinic specializes in minimally invasive techniques such as angioplasty and endovascular methods. The clinic offers both minimally invasive and open procedures to address a wide range of artery and vein disorders. It is always the goal to perform the most effective, least invasive procedure to address each specific medical issue.
The Flowood clinic is located at 1020 River Oaks Drive, Suite 480.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters