Seth Case-Price to lead USM Children’s Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Sarah Case-Price began her affiliation with The Children’s Center for Communication and Development at The University of Southern Mississippi more than a dozen years ago as a student worker. On July 1, she will take over the reins as director. Case-Price has served in several capacities at the center since becoming a full-time staff member in 2006, most recently as assistant director. She takes over for acting Director Cindy Bivins, who will continue to help with the center as a volunteer.
Case-Price is married to Hattiesburg area Realtor Chris Price. The couple has one daughter — Josie, age two.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau