Seth Case-Price to lead USM Children’s Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Sarah Case-Price began her affiliation with The Children’s Center for Communication and Development at The University of Southern Mississippi more than a dozen years ago as a student worker. On July 1, she will take over the reins as director. Case-Price has served in several capacities at the center since becoming a full-time staff member in 2006, most recently as assistant director. She takes over for acting Director Cindy Bivins, who will continue to help with the center as a volunteer.
Case-Price is married to Hattiesburg area Realtor Chris Price. The couple has one daughter — Josie, age two.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast