Seth Case-Price to lead USM Children’s Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Sarah Case-Price began her affiliation with The Children’s Center for Communication and Development at The University of Southern Mississippi more than a dozen years ago as a student worker. On July 1, she will take over the reins as director. Case-Price has served in several capacities at the center since becoming a full-time staff member in 2006, most recently as assistant director. She takes over for acting Director Cindy Bivins, who will continue to help with the center as a volunteer.
Case-Price is married to Hattiesburg area Realtor Chris Price. The couple has one daughter — Josie, age two.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'