COMVEST adds Tim Gilmore
COMVEST Properties has tapped Tim Gilmore, CCIM, SCLS, to fill the firm’s new position of director of leasing and retailer relations. He was formerly director of leasing at General Growth Properties. Gilmore earned his bachelor of science in general agriculture at Mississippi State University. His designations include certified commercial investment member and senior certified leasing specialist. He also holds a Mississippi real estate broker’s license.
From Diamondhead, Gilmore and his wife, Jo, are “Boomers” — participants who assisted KaBoom! in their monumental achievement of bringing people along the Gulf Coast together after Hurricane Katrina by building over 120 playgrounds in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. He describes himself as a “master shrimp boiler” and a “wanna-be Duck Commander” noting that he “is a pretty good bird hunter, thanks to three German shorthaired pointers.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren