COMVEST adds Tim Gilmore
COMVEST Properties has tapped Tim Gilmore, CCIM, SCLS, to fill the firm’s new position of director of leasing and retailer relations. He was formerly director of leasing at General Growth Properties. Gilmore earned his bachelor of science in general agriculture at Mississippi State University. His designations include certified commercial investment member and senior certified leasing specialist. He also holds a Mississippi real estate broker’s license.
From Diamondhead, Gilmore and his wife, Jo, are “Boomers” — participants who assisted KaBoom! in their monumental achievement of bringing people along the Gulf Coast together after Hurricane Katrina by building over 120 playgrounds in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. He describes himself as a “master shrimp boiler” and a “wanna-be Duck Commander” noting that he “is a pretty good bird hunter, thanks to three German shorthaired pointers.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal