COMVEST adds Tim Gilmore
COMVEST Properties has tapped Tim Gilmore, CCIM, SCLS, to fill the firm’s new position of director of leasing and retailer relations. He was formerly director of leasing at General Growth Properties. Gilmore earned his bachelor of science in general agriculture at Mississippi State University. His designations include certified commercial investment member and senior certified leasing specialist. He also holds a Mississippi real estate broker’s license.
From Diamondhead, Gilmore and his wife, Jo, are “Boomers” — participants who assisted KaBoom! in their monumental achievement of bringing people along the Gulf Coast together after Hurricane Katrina by building over 120 playgrounds in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. He describes himself as a “master shrimp boiler” and a “wanna-be Duck Commander” noting that he “is a pretty good bird hunter, thanks to three German shorthaired pointers.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Owner of former hospital given deadline
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State's corn crop could set new yield record