COMVEST adds Tim Gilmore
COMVEST Properties has tapped Tim Gilmore, CCIM, SCLS, to fill the firm’s new position of director of leasing and retailer relations. He was formerly director of leasing at General Growth Properties. Gilmore earned his bachelor of science in general agriculture at Mississippi State University. His designations include certified commercial investment member and senior certified leasing specialist. He also holds a Mississippi real estate broker’s license.
From Diamondhead, Gilmore and his wife, Jo, are “Boomers” — participants who assisted KaBoom! in their monumental achievement of bringing people along the Gulf Coast together after Hurricane Katrina by building over 120 playgrounds in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. He describes himself as a “master shrimp boiler” and a “wanna-be Duck Commander” noting that he “is a pretty good bird hunter, thanks to three German shorthaired pointers.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues