COMVEST adds Tim Gilmore
COMVEST Properties has tapped Tim Gilmore, CCIM, SCLS, to fill the firm’s new position of director of leasing and retailer relations. He was formerly director of leasing at General Growth Properties. Gilmore earned his bachelor of science in general agriculture at Mississippi State University. His designations include certified commercial investment member and senior certified leasing specialist. He also holds a Mississippi real estate broker’s license.
From Diamondhead, Gilmore and his wife, Jo, are “Boomers” — participants who assisted KaBoom! in their monumental achievement of bringing people along the Gulf Coast together after Hurricane Katrina by building over 120 playgrounds in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. He describes himself as a “master shrimp boiler” and a “wanna-be Duck Commander” noting that he “is a pretty good bird hunter, thanks to three German shorthaired pointers.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium