Ashley Hood named osteopathic association president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Dr. Ashley Hood, an OB/GYN, has been named the president of the Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association (MOMA). Hood, whose practice is located in the Suites of River Oaks Hospital, began his two-year term with the association at the end of May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us