Ashley Hood named osteopathic association president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Dr. Ashley Hood, an OB/GYN, has been named the president of the Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association (MOMA). Hood, whose practice is located in the Suites of River Oaks Hospital, began his two-year term with the association at the end of May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years