Ashley Hood named osteopathic association president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Dr. Ashley Hood, an OB/GYN, has been named the president of the Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association (MOMA). Hood, whose practice is located in the Suites of River Oaks Hospital, began his two-year term with the association at the end of May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur