Ashley Hood named osteopathic association president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Dr. Ashley Hood, an OB/GYN, has been named the president of the Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association (MOMA). Hood, whose practice is located in the Suites of River Oaks Hospital, began his two-year term with the association at the end of May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil