Ashley Hood named osteopathic association president
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Dr. Ashley Hood, an OB/GYN, has been named the president of the Mississippi Osteopathic Medical Association (MOMA). Hood, whose practice is located in the Suites of River Oaks Hospital, began his two-year term with the association at the end of May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41