Jim Hudson joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Jim Hudson, MD, has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hudson received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and attended medical school at University of Tennessee, Memphis. He completed his internship at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, and completed his residency in surgery at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, and residency in orthopedics at Campbell Foundation, University of Tennessee, Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park