Jim Hudson joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Jim Hudson, MD, has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hudson received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and attended medical school at University of Tennessee, Memphis. He completed his internship at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, and completed his residency in surgery at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, and residency in orthopedics at Campbell Foundation, University of Tennessee, Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency