Jim Hudson joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Jim Hudson, MD, has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hudson received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and attended medical school at University of Tennessee, Memphis. He completed his internship at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, and completed his residency in surgery at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, and residency in orthopedics at Campbell Foundation, University of Tennessee, Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices