Jim Hudson joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Jim Hudson, MD, has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hudson received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and attended medical school at University of Tennessee, Memphis. He completed his internship at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, and completed his residency in surgery at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, and residency in orthopedics at Campbell Foundation, University of Tennessee, Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders