Jim Hudson joins Memorial Physician Clinics
Jim Hudson, MD, has joined Memorial Physician Clinics in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hudson received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and attended medical school at University of Tennessee, Memphis. He completed his internship at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, and completed his residency in surgery at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, and residency in orthopedics at Campbell Foundation, University of Tennessee, Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs