Carrie Sumrall named ‘Top Cop’
Carrie Sumrall, a special agent with the State Auditor’s Office, was a recipient of the “Top Cop” award, which is sponsored by the Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs. Sumrall is a resident of Biloxi, and has served the State Auditor’s Office since 2004. She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and is a graduate of the Harrison County Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy. Throughout her career, Sumrall has played an instrumental role in the identification and prosecution of those who have betrayed the public trust and in the recovery of thousands of taxpayer dollars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues