Carrie Sumrall named ‘Top Cop’
Carrie Sumrall, a special agent with the State Auditor’s Office, was a recipient of the “Top Cop” award, which is sponsored by the Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs. Sumrall is a resident of Biloxi, and has served the State Auditor’s Office since 2004. She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and is a graduate of the Harrison County Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy. Throughout her career, Sumrall has played an instrumental role in the identification and prosecution of those who have betrayed the public trust and in the recovery of thousands of taxpayer dollars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation