Carrie Sumrall named ‘Top Cop’
Carrie Sumrall, a special agent with the State Auditor’s Office, was a recipient of the “Top Cop” award, which is sponsored by the Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs. Sumrall is a resident of Biloxi, and has served the State Auditor’s Office since 2004. She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and is a graduate of the Harrison County Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy. Throughout her career, Sumrall has played an instrumental role in the identification and prosecution of those who have betrayed the public trust and in the recovery of thousands of taxpayer dollars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'