Carrie Sumrall named ‘Top Cop’
Carrie Sumrall, a special agent with the State Auditor’s Office, was a recipient of the “Top Cop” award, which is sponsored by the Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs. Sumrall is a resident of Biloxi, and has served the State Auditor’s Office since 2004. She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and is a graduate of the Harrison County Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy. Throughout her career, Sumrall has played an instrumental role in the identification and prosecution of those who have betrayed the public trust and in the recovery of thousands of taxpayer dollars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training