Carrie Sumrall named ‘Top Cop’
Carrie Sumrall, a special agent with the State Auditor’s Office, was a recipient of the “Top Cop” award, which is sponsored by the Mississippi Center for Police and Sheriffs. Sumrall is a resident of Biloxi, and has served the State Auditor’s Office since 2004. She has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and is a graduate of the Harrison County Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy. Throughout her career, Sumrall has played an instrumental role in the identification and prosecution of those who have betrayed the public trust and in the recovery of thousands of taxpayer dollars.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62