USM chooses Thomas Schoemann
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Thomas Schoemann has been selected as the Center for Logistics, Trade and Transportation’s operations manager at the University of Southern Mississippi. Schoemann is a retired Air Force veteran and spent the last eight and a half years with Rapiscan Systems as the U.S. operations manager for cargo and people screening.
A resident of Ocean Springs, he is married to Terri Schoemann, a teacher in the Ocean Springs School District, and has four children. He earned his MBA and undergraduate degree from William Carey University. He has an associates of applied science in instructor of technical and military science and electronic systems technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county