USM chooses Thomas Schoemann
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Thomas Schoemann has been selected as the Center for Logistics, Trade and Transportation’s operations manager at the University of Southern Mississippi. Schoemann is a retired Air Force veteran and spent the last eight and a half years with Rapiscan Systems as the U.S. operations manager for cargo and people screening.
A resident of Ocean Springs, he is married to Terri Schoemann, a teacher in the Ocean Springs School District, and has four children. He earned his MBA and undergraduate degree from William Carey University. He has an associates of applied science in instructor of technical and military science and electronic systems technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger