USM chooses Thomas Schoemann
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 31,2013
Thomas Schoemann has been selected as the Center for Logistics, Trade and Transportation’s operations manager at the University of Southern Mississippi. Schoemann is a retired Air Force veteran and spent the last eight and a half years with Rapiscan Systems as the U.S. operations manager for cargo and people screening.
A resident of Ocean Springs, he is married to Terri Schoemann, a teacher in the Ocean Springs School District, and has four children. He earned his MBA and undergraduate degree from William Carey University. He has an associates of applied science in instructor of technical and military science and electronic systems technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62