Kevin Williamson made Laurel Chronicle publisher
Kevin Williamson has been named publisher of The Chronicle newspaper in Laurel. Williamson succeeds Skippy Haik in June. Haik had served as interim publisher for The Chronicle since its inception in Jones County in April 2012. Haik will remain with The Chronicle as office manager/bookkeeper.
Williamson has worked in print media nearly 17 years, including jobs as reporter, editor, circulation supervisor and advertising sales manager. He was general manager of the Laurel Impact from 2006-2011, before taking on those same responsibilities at the Hattiesburg Impact two years ago.
Williamson graduated in 1991 from the University of Southern Mississippi. He and his wife, Rhonda, have a daughter, Katelyn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M