Kevin Williamson made Laurel Chronicle publisher
Kevin Williamson has been named publisher of The Chronicle newspaper in Laurel. Williamson succeeds Skippy Haik in June. Haik had served as interim publisher for The Chronicle since its inception in Jones County in April 2012. Haik will remain with The Chronicle as office manager/bookkeeper.
Williamson has worked in print media nearly 17 years, including jobs as reporter, editor, circulation supervisor and advertising sales manager. He was general manager of the Laurel Impact from 2006-2011, before taking on those same responsibilities at the Hattiesburg Impact two years ago.
Williamson graduated in 1991 from the University of Southern Mississippi. He and his wife, Rhonda, have a daughter, Katelyn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts