Bill Whitfield made Mississippi Bar fellow
Bill Whitfield, an attorney with Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, has been inducted as a Fellow in the Mississippi Bar Foundation, the Foundation’s highest honor. Whitfield works in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. He received his law degree from Mississippi College School of Law, and his primary practice areas include insurance coverage, medical malpractice and litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- The leadership styles of President Obama