Bill Whitfield made Mississippi Bar fellow
Bill Whitfield, an attorney with Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, has been inducted as a Fellow in the Mississippi Bar Foundation, the Foundation’s highest honor. Whitfield works in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. He received his law degree from Mississippi College School of Law, and his primary practice areas include insurance coverage, medical malpractice and litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'