Bill Whitfield made Mississippi Bar fellow
Bill Whitfield, an attorney with Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, has been inducted as a Fellow in the Mississippi Bar Foundation, the Foundation’s highest honor. Whitfield works in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. He received his law degree from Mississippi College School of Law, and his primary practice areas include insurance coverage, medical malpractice and litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast