Bill Whitfield made Mississippi Bar fellow
Bill Whitfield, an attorney with Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, has been inducted as a Fellow in the Mississippi Bar Foundation, the Foundation’s highest honor. Whitfield works in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. He received his law degree from Mississippi College School of Law, and his primary practice areas include insurance coverage, medical malpractice and litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015