Bill Whitfield made Mississippi Bar fellow
Bill Whitfield, an attorney with Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, has been inducted as a Fellow in the Mississippi Bar Foundation, the Foundation’s highest honor. Whitfield works in the firm’s Gulf Coast office. He received his law degree from Mississippi College School of Law, and his primary practice areas include insurance coverage, medical malpractice and litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals