Bryant: ‘Mom in the workplace’ led to nation’s education woes
Published: June 4,2013
Gov. Phil Bryant told an audience at today’s Washington Post Live event that America’s education mediocrity began when women got into the workplace.
The comment is already a top headline trending on washingtonpost.com.
Read more in today’s Business Blog.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma