Marsha Colson steps down from Natchez Pilgrimage operations
Marsha Colson, executive director of Natchez Pilgrimage Tours, is stepping down from her role of running day-to-day operations at the company. Colson will remain CEO at NPT and represent the company in contract negotiations and other projects. She told The Natchez Democrat she loves what she is doing but she wants more freedom to focus on personal obligations and other business.
Colson is also president of the Pilgrimage Garden Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county