Marsha Colson steps down from Natchez Pilgrimage operations
Marsha Colson, executive director of Natchez Pilgrimage Tours, is stepping down from her role of running day-to-day operations at the company. Colson will remain CEO at NPT and represent the company in contract negotiations and other projects. She told The Natchez Democrat she loves what she is doing but she wants more freedom to focus on personal obligations and other business.
Colson is also president of the Pilgrimage Garden Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access