Marsha Colson steps down from Natchez Pilgrimage operations
Marsha Colson, executive director of Natchez Pilgrimage Tours, is stepping down from her role of running day-to-day operations at the company. Colson will remain CEO at NPT and represent the company in contract negotiations and other projects. She told The Natchez Democrat she loves what she is doing but she wants more freedom to focus on personal obligations and other business.
Colson is also president of the Pilgrimage Garden Club.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus