Mississippi State Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Recipients include: Portia Simon of Morton, one year; Emma Jones of Jackson, one year; Janice McDonald of Jackson, 20 years; Jacinda Charmaine Knight of Clinton, one year; Carolyn Pack of Brandon, 10 years; Lisa Cunningham of Jackson, one year; Elizabeth Bain of Clinton, one year; Ceasar Hamilton of Jackson, 20 years; Bart Uharriet of Pearl, one year; and, Jody Donald, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey