Mississippi State Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Recipients include: Portia Simon of Morton, one year; Emma Jones of Jackson, one year; Janice McDonald of Jackson, 20 years; Jacinda Charmaine Knight of Clinton, one year; Carolyn Pack of Brandon, 10 years; Lisa Cunningham of Jackson, one year; Elizabeth Bain of Clinton, one year; Ceasar Hamilton of Jackson, 20 years; Bart Uharriet of Pearl, one year; and, Jody Donald, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!