Mississippi State Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Recipients include: Portia Simon of Morton, one year; Emma Jones of Jackson, one year; Janice McDonald of Jackson, 20 years; Jacinda Charmaine Knight of Clinton, one year; Carolyn Pack of Brandon, 10 years; Lisa Cunningham of Jackson, one year; Elizabeth Bain of Clinton, one year; Ceasar Hamilton of Jackson, 20 years; Bart Uharriet of Pearl, one year; and, Jody Donald, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case