Mississippi State Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Recipients include: Portia Simon of Morton, one year; Emma Jones of Jackson, one year; Janice McDonald of Jackson, 20 years; Jacinda Charmaine Knight of Clinton, one year; Carolyn Pack of Brandon, 10 years; Lisa Cunningham of Jackson, one year; Elizabeth Bain of Clinton, one year; Ceasar Hamilton of Jackson, 20 years; Bart Uharriet of Pearl, one year; and, Jody Donald, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month
- Navy supercomputing power to grow