Mississippi State Hospital recognizes service
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with May anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. Service Awards are given to employees in the month of their date of hire, beginning with one year, followed by every fifth anniversary year. Recipients include: Portia Simon of Morton, one year; Emma Jones of Jackson, one year; Janice McDonald of Jackson, 20 years; Jacinda Charmaine Knight of Clinton, one year; Carolyn Pack of Brandon, 10 years; Lisa Cunningham of Jackson, one year; Elizabeth Bain of Clinton, one year; Ceasar Hamilton of Jackson, 20 years; Bart Uharriet of Pearl, one year; and, Jody Donald, 15 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs