Keesler FCU seats board
Keesler Federal Credit Union’s has re-elected Jaime Perronne and Jon Rivera to the 2013-2014 board of directors. The board now consists of: James Hollingsworth, chairman; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Adrien Augustine, treasurer; Perronne, secretary; Cynthia Payne Childers, member; Richard Moss, member, Rivera, member; and; Josie King, associate member
The board also appointed the following members to the Supervisory Committee: Bobby Landry, chairman; Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; King; and, Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year