Keesler FCU seats board
Keesler Federal Credit Union’s has re-elected Jaime Perronne and Jon Rivera to the 2013-2014 board of directors. The board now consists of: James Hollingsworth, chairman; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Adrien Augustine, treasurer; Perronne, secretary; Cynthia Payne Childers, member; Richard Moss, member, Rivera, member; and; Josie King, associate member
The board also appointed the following members to the Supervisory Committee: Bobby Landry, chairman; Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; King; and, Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month