Keesler FCU seats board
Keesler Federal Credit Union’s has re-elected Jaime Perronne and Jon Rivera to the 2013-2014 board of directors. The board now consists of: James Hollingsworth, chairman; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Adrien Augustine, treasurer; Perronne, secretary; Cynthia Payne Childers, member; Richard Moss, member, Rivera, member; and; Josie King, associate member
The board also appointed the following members to the Supervisory Committee: Bobby Landry, chairman; Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; King; and, Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast