Keesler FCU seats board
Keesler Federal Credit Union’s has re-elected Jaime Perronne and Jon Rivera to the 2013-2014 board of directors. The board now consists of: James Hollingsworth, chairman; Jerry Caldwell, vice chairman; Adrien Augustine, treasurer; Perronne, secretary; Cynthia Payne Childers, member; Richard Moss, member, Rivera, member; and; Josie King, associate member
The board also appointed the following members to the Supervisory Committee: Bobby Landry, chairman; Mike Ladner; Allan L. Micksch; King; and, Gregory Todd.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference