Archie McDonnell wins Peavey Award
Archie McDonnell, president and CEO of Citizens National Bank, recently received the 2013 Hartley D. Peavey Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence. This award is presented annually by the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation (EMBDC) to a local businessperson who has developed his or her entrepreneurial skills and business expertise into a thriving business or businesses.
Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics Corporation, made the presentation to McDonnell during a special reception held at Bonita Lakes Mall in Meridian. Hartley commented that he was extremely proud to present this award to McDonnell due to his long-time history as a customer of the bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87