Archie McDonnell wins Peavey Award
Archie McDonnell, president and CEO of Citizens National Bank, recently received the 2013 Hartley D. Peavey Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence. This award is presented annually by the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation (EMBDC) to a local businessperson who has developed his or her entrepreneurial skills and business expertise into a thriving business or businesses.
Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics Corporation, made the presentation to McDonnell during a special reception held at Bonita Lakes Mall in Meridian. Hartley commented that he was extremely proud to present this award to McDonnell due to his long-time history as a customer of the bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson
- Supermarket incentives for distressed communities die in House