Archie McDonnell wins Peavey Award
Archie McDonnell, president and CEO of Citizens National Bank, recently received the 2013 Hartley D. Peavey Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence. This award is presented annually by the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation (EMBDC) to a local businessperson who has developed his or her entrepreneurial skills and business expertise into a thriving business or businesses.
Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics Corporation, made the presentation to McDonnell during a special reception held at Bonita Lakes Mall in Meridian. Hartley commented that he was extremely proud to present this award to McDonnell due to his long-time history as a customer of the bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so