Archie McDonnell wins Peavey Award
Archie McDonnell, president and CEO of Citizens National Bank, recently received the 2013 Hartley D. Peavey Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence. This award is presented annually by the East Mississippi Business Development Corporation (EMBDC) to a local businessperson who has developed his or her entrepreneurial skills and business expertise into a thriving business or businesses.
Hartley Peavey, founder and CEO of Peavey Electronics Corporation, made the presentation to McDonnell during a special reception held at Bonita Lakes Mall in Meridian. Hartley commented that he was extremely proud to present this award to McDonnell due to his long-time history as a customer of the bank.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez