Fla. telemarketing firm fined $420K for ‘No-Call’ violations
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2013
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has penalized Tailbone Security, LLC of Boyton Beach, Fla., $420,000 for violations of the Mississippi “No-Call” law and rules associated with enforcing the law.
Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley said Tailbone Security violated the “No-Call” law by failing to register and purchase the state’s “No-Call” list, by contacting consumers that had registered on the “No-Call” list and by utilizing an automated dialing system or like system to communicate with consumers.
Presley added that the company would be prohibited from making any calls as a telephone solicitor and purchasing the Do Not Call List in the State of Mississippi until said fine is paid in full.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Fla. telemarketing firm fined $420K for ‘No-Call’ violations”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion