MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic
Published: June 6,2013
Jackson has a huge problem.
Bigger than potholes. Smaller than crime. But still huge.
This is the part where the economic developer says that perception is the problem.
Not exactly, but it ties in with perception.
The problem is panhandling.
Read more in today’s Business Blog.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi