MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic
Published: June 6,2013
Jackson has a huge problem.
Bigger than potholes. Smaller than crime. But still huge.
This is the part where the economic developer says that perception is the problem.
Not exactly, but it ties in with perception.
The problem is panhandling.
Read more in today’s Business Blog.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete