MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic
Published: June 6,2013
Jackson has a huge problem.
Bigger than potholes. Smaller than crime. But still huge.
This is the part where the economic developer says that perception is the problem.
Not exactly, but it ties in with perception.
The problem is panhandling.
Read more in today’s Business Blog.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November