MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic
Published: June 6,2013
Jackson has a huge problem.
Bigger than potholes. Smaller than crime. But still huge.
This is the part where the economic developer says that perception is the problem.
Not exactly, but it ties in with perception.
The problem is panhandling.
Read more in today’s Business Blog.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015