MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic
Published: June 6,2013
Jackson has a huge problem.
Bigger than potholes. Smaller than crime. But still huge.
This is the part where the economic developer says that perception is the problem.
Not exactly, but it ties in with perception.
The problem is panhandling.
Read more in today’s Business Blog.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MCDILL: Jackson’s panhandling pandemic”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three