C Spire hires account executives
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 7,2013
C Spire Business Solutions, a unit of C Spire Wireless, has made has hired four client account executives. Courtney Hooker is in the company’s Northeast Mississippi market. Hooker, who is based in Tupelo, previously worked as a senior account executive for PaeTec Communications Inc. A native of Meridian, she is a University of Mississippi graduate with a bachelor’s degree in elementary education.
Garry Dodson is in the company’s Memphis market. He previously served as a data and IP account executive and a major accounts manager for AT&T and a senior account executive for Time Warner Telecom. A native of Hialeah, Fla., Dodson is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a bachelor’s degree. He has received certification in Cisco sales essentials and Burton sales skills.
Marvin R. Mitchell as Client Account Executive is also in the company’s Memphis market. Mitchell previously owned and operated his own IT operations and service business, Mitchell IT Solutions, since 2008. A Memphis native, Mitchell is a graduate of LeMoyne Owen College with a bachelor of science degree in political science.
Rico Murray, too, is in the company’s Memphis market. HE previously worked as a territory sales representative since 2010 for Shred-It, an Oakville, Ontario-based information security company providing document destruction services. A Memphis native, Murray is a graduate of the University of Memphis with a bachelor of business administration degree in finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail