C Spire hires account executives
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 7,2013
C Spire Business Solutions, a unit of C Spire Wireless, has made has hired four client account executives. Courtney Hooker is in the company’s Northeast Mississippi market. Hooker, who is based in Tupelo, previously worked as a senior account executive for PaeTec Communications Inc. A native of Meridian, she is a University of Mississippi graduate with a bachelor’s degree in elementary education.
Garry Dodson is in the company’s Memphis market. He previously served as a data and IP account executive and a major accounts manager for AT&T and a senior account executive for Time Warner Telecom. A native of Hialeah, Fla., Dodson is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham with a bachelor’s degree. He has received certification in Cisco sales essentials and Burton sales skills.
Marvin R. Mitchell as Client Account Executive is also in the company’s Memphis market. Mitchell previously owned and operated his own IT operations and service business, Mitchell IT Solutions, since 2008. A Memphis native, Mitchell is a graduate of LeMoyne Owen College with a bachelor of science degree in political science.
Rico Murray, too, is in the company’s Memphis market. HE previously worked as a territory sales representative since 2010 for Shred-It, an Oakville, Ontario-based information security company providing document destruction services. A Memphis native, Murray is a graduate of the University of Memphis with a bachelor of business administration degree in finance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability