Baker Donelson welcomes Adam Gates
The Baker Donelson law firm has added Adam H. Gates to its Jackson office. Gates, who joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Labor and Employment Group, practices labor and employment law and commercial litigation.
A 2006 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, he is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Louisiana Bar and American and Capital Area Bar associations. He has served on the Pro Bono Committee and the Child Advocacy Committee of the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar, and regularly participates in local community service activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law