Baker Donelson welcomes Adam Gates
The Baker Donelson law firm has added Adam H. Gates to its Jackson office. Gates, who joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Labor and Employment Group, practices labor and employment law and commercial litigation.
A 2006 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, he is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Louisiana Bar and American and Capital Area Bar associations. He has served on the Pro Bono Committee and the Child Advocacy Committee of the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar, and regularly participates in local community service activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium