Baker Donelson welcomes Adam Gates
The Baker Donelson law firm has added Adam H. Gates to its Jackson office. Gates, who joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Labor and Employment Group, practices labor and employment law and commercial litigation.
A 2006 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, he is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Louisiana Bar and American and Capital Area Bar associations. He has served on the Pro Bono Committee and the Child Advocacy Committee of the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar, and regularly participates in local community service activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county