Baker Donelson welcomes Adam Gates
The Baker Donelson law firm has added Adam H. Gates to its Jackson office. Gates, who joins as an associate and a member of Baker Donelson’s Labor and Employment Group, practices labor and employment law and commercial litigation.
A 2006 magna cum laude graduate of the Mississippi College School of Law, he is a member of the Mississippi Bar, Louisiana Bar and American and Capital Area Bar associations. He has served on the Pro Bono Committee and the Child Advocacy Committee of the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar, and regularly participates in local community service activities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast