Marcus Lee joins Singing River Neuroscience Center
The Singing River Health System Neuroscience Center welcomes Marcus W. Lee, MD, pediatric neurologist. Lee received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his residency in pediatrics at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is board certified in neurology with special qualification in child neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds