Marcus Lee joins Singing River Neuroscience Center
The Singing River Health System Neuroscience Center welcomes Marcus W. Lee, MD, pediatric neurologist. Lee received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his residency in pediatrics at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is board certified in neurology with special qualification in child neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers