Marcus Lee joins Singing River Neuroscience Center
The Singing River Health System Neuroscience Center welcomes Marcus W. Lee, MD, pediatric neurologist. Lee received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed his residency in pediatrics at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He is board certified in neurology with special qualification in child neurology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison