Madhu Ranade appointed Severstal GM
Severstal North America has appointed Madhu Ranade as the new general manager for its rolled steel mill in Lowndes County. He replaces Wilbur Windland, who retired after 40 years in the steel industry.
Ranade comes to Severstal Columbus from AccelorMittal.
Company officials say he brings with him years of experience in servicing automotive, pipe and tubing industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey