Madhu Ranade appointed Severstal GM
Severstal North America has appointed Madhu Ranade as the new general manager for its rolled steel mill in Lowndes County. He replaces Wilbur Windland, who retired after 40 years in the steel industry.
Ranade comes to Severstal Columbus from AccelorMittal.
Company officials say he brings with him years of experience in servicing automotive, pipe and tubing industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?