Madhu Ranade appointed Severstal GM
Severstal North America has appointed Madhu Ranade as the new general manager for its rolled steel mill in Lowndes County. He replaces Wilbur Windland, who retired after 40 years in the steel industry.
Ranade comes to Severstal Columbus from AccelorMittal.
Company officials say he brings with him years of experience in servicing automotive, pipe and tubing industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager