Madhu Ranade appointed Severstal GM
Severstal North America has appointed Madhu Ranade as the new general manager for its rolled steel mill in Lowndes County. He replaces Wilbur Windland, who retired after 40 years in the steel industry.
Ranade comes to Severstal Columbus from AccelorMittal.
Company officials say he brings with him years of experience in servicing automotive, pipe and tubing industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete