Kelly Reid completes MDMH program
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 7,2013
Kelly Reid of Pearl River County recently graduated from the Mississippi Department of Mental Health’s Focus Program. Reid is the human resource director at South Mississippi State Hospital in Purvis. She has been employed at SMSH since November 2007.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion