New-look ms.gov launches, goes mobile
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 11,2013
JACKSON — The state of Mississippi has launched a new-look website. The 2013 launch of ms.gov was inspired by the growing tablet and smartphone markets.
“Listening to users of ms.gov was a very important aspect in this design process,” said Deanna Gronlie, general manager of Mississippi IOnteractive (MSI). “Citizens are more mobile today and it’s our job to continue to evolve and focus on how Mississippians want to interact with Government.”
Among the many new features is a fully responsive design that allows ms.gov to be optimally displayed to the end user depending what device they are using.
The design is touch-enabled for all mobile devices and incorporates swipe-sliders and content box flips into the touch enabled innovations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015