New-look ms.gov launches, goes mobile
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 11,2013
JACKSON — The state of Mississippi has launched a new-look website. The 2013 launch of ms.gov was inspired by the growing tablet and smartphone markets.
“Listening to users of ms.gov was a very important aspect in this design process,” said Deanna Gronlie, general manager of Mississippi IOnteractive (MSI). “Citizens are more mobile today and it’s our job to continue to evolve and focus on how Mississippians want to interact with Government.”
Among the many new features is a fully responsive design that allows ms.gov to be optimally displayed to the end user depending what device they are using.
The design is touch-enabled for all mobile devices and incorporates swipe-sliders and content box flips into the touch enabled innovations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions