New-look ms.gov launches, goes mobile
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 11,2013
JACKSON — The state of Mississippi has launched a new-look website. The 2013 launch of ms.gov was inspired by the growing tablet and smartphone markets.
“Listening to users of ms.gov was a very important aspect in this design process,” said Deanna Gronlie, general manager of Mississippi IOnteractive (MSI). “Citizens are more mobile today and it’s our job to continue to evolve and focus on how Mississippians want to interact with Government.”
Among the many new features is a fully responsive design that allows ms.gov to be optimally displayed to the end user depending what device they are using.
The design is touch-enabled for all mobile devices and incorporates swipe-sliders and content box flips into the touch enabled innovations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center