New-look ms.gov launches, goes mobile
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 11,2013
JACKSON — The state of Mississippi has launched a new-look website. The 2013 launch of ms.gov was inspired by the growing tablet and smartphone markets.
“Listening to users of ms.gov was a very important aspect in this design process,” said Deanna Gronlie, general manager of Mississippi IOnteractive (MSI). “Citizens are more mobile today and it’s our job to continue to evolve and focus on how Mississippians want to interact with Government.”
Among the many new features is a fully responsive design that allows ms.gov to be optimally displayed to the end user depending what device they are using.
The design is touch-enabled for all mobile devices and incorporates swipe-sliders and content box flips into the touch enabled innovations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program