AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network in Central Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Philadelphia, Carthage, Kosciusko, Lena, Camden, Choctaw and Edinburg.
“As we focus on bringing more businesses to our community, it is crucial that we have advanced technologies in place to accommodate the needs of companies both large and small,” said David Vowell, executive director, Community Development Partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.”
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill