AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network in Central Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Philadelphia, Carthage, Kosciusko, Lena, Camden, Choctaw and Edinburg.
“As we focus on bringing more businesses to our community, it is crucial that we have advanced technologies in place to accommodate the needs of companies both large and small,” said David Vowell, executive director, Community Development Partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren