AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network in Central Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Philadelphia, Carthage, Kosciusko, Lena, Camden, Choctaw and Edinburg.
“As we focus on bringing more businesses to our community, it is crucial that we have advanced technologies in place to accommodate the needs of companies both large and small,” said David Vowell, executive director, Community Development Partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use