AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network in Central Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Philadelphia, Carthage, Kosciusko, Lena, Camden, Choctaw and Edinburg.
“As we focus on bringing more businesses to our community, it is crucial that we have advanced technologies in place to accommodate the needs of companies both large and small,” said David Vowell, executive director, Community Development Partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.”
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn