AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has expanded its 4G LTE network in Central Mississippi.
AT&T 4G LTE coverage now includes parts of Philadelphia, Carthage, Kosciusko, Lena, Camden, Choctaw and Edinburg.
“As we focus on bringing more businesses to our community, it is crucial that we have advanced technologies in place to accommodate the needs of companies both large and small,” said David Vowell, executive director, Community Development Partnership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “AT&T brings 4G LTE network in to more of Central Miss.”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO