Governor, MDA director headed to Paris Air Show
Published: June 12,2013
MDA will send a five other people besides Christensen. Agency spokeswoman Marlo Dorsey says they will man a booth showcasing Mississippi.
She says the state’s delegation has meetings scheduled with dozens of high-ranking executives to discuss possibilities to expand in Mississippi. The state has been trying to attract companies that will supply the Airbus jet assembly line being built in Mobile, Ala., among other efforts.
The Aerospace Alliance, a group that promotes Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida to the industry, will host an opening reception on the Seine River in Paris on Sunday.
Dorsey says no other Mississippi elected officials are attending.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen