Governor, MDA director headed to Paris Air Show
Published: June 12,2013
MDA will send a five other people besides Christensen. Agency spokeswoman Marlo Dorsey says they will man a booth showcasing Mississippi.
She says the state’s delegation has meetings scheduled with dozens of high-ranking executives to discuss possibilities to expand in Mississippi. The state has been trying to attract companies that will supply the Airbus jet assembly line being built in Mobile, Ala., among other efforts.
The Aerospace Alliance, a group that promotes Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida to the industry, will host an opening reception on the Seine River in Paris on Sunday.
Dorsey says no other Mississippi elected officials are attending.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics