PROFILE plant operates for one million hours without lost-time accident
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
BLUE MOUNTAIN — Officials from PROFILE Products and state and local officials gathered today to celebrate one million consecutive hours without a lost-time accident at the company’s facility in Blue Mountain.
The company reached the milestone on April 8, following a streak that began more than 11 years ago in March 2002.
PROFILE Products provides solutions including soil modification, erosion control and plant establishment.
Headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Ill., PROFILE Products owns three manufacturing facilities nationwide. The Blue Mountain facility mines, processes and distributes clay primarily to companies in the sports turf and golf industry. The company’s other two locations are in Conover, N.C. and Limestone, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil