PROFILE plant operates for one million hours without lost-time accident
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
BLUE MOUNTAIN — Officials from PROFILE Products and state and local officials gathered today to celebrate one million consecutive hours without a lost-time accident at the company’s facility in Blue Mountain.
The company reached the milestone on April 8, following a streak that began more than 11 years ago in March 2002.
PROFILE Products provides solutions including soil modification, erosion control and plant establishment.
Headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Ill., PROFILE Products owns three manufacturing facilities nationwide. The Blue Mountain facility mines, processes and distributes clay primarily to companies in the sports turf and golf industry. The company’s other two locations are in Conover, N.C. and Limestone, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building