PROFILE plant operates for one million hours without lost-time accident
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
BLUE MOUNTAIN — Officials from PROFILE Products and state and local officials gathered today to celebrate one million consecutive hours without a lost-time accident at the company’s facility in Blue Mountain.
The company reached the milestone on April 8, following a streak that began more than 11 years ago in March 2002.
PROFILE Products provides solutions including soil modification, erosion control and plant establishment.
Headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Ill., PROFILE Products owns three manufacturing facilities nationwide. The Blue Mountain facility mines, processes and distributes clay primarily to companies in the sports turf and golf industry. The company’s other two locations are in Conover, N.C. and Limestone, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015