PROFILE plant operates for one million hours without lost-time accident
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
BLUE MOUNTAIN — Officials from PROFILE Products and state and local officials gathered today to celebrate one million consecutive hours without a lost-time accident at the company’s facility in Blue Mountain.
The company reached the milestone on April 8, following a streak that began more than 11 years ago in March 2002.
PROFILE Products provides solutions including soil modification, erosion control and plant establishment.
Headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Ill., PROFILE Products owns three manufacturing facilities nationwide. The Blue Mountain facility mines, processes and distributes clay primarily to companies in the sports turf and golf industry. The company’s other two locations are in Conover, N.C. and Limestone, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years