PROFILE plant operates for one million hours without lost-time accident
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 12,2013
BLUE MOUNTAIN — Officials from PROFILE Products and state and local officials gathered today to celebrate one million consecutive hours without a lost-time accident at the company’s facility in Blue Mountain.
The company reached the milestone on April 8, following a streak that began more than 11 years ago in March 2002.
PROFILE Products provides solutions including soil modification, erosion control and plant establishment.
Headquartered in Buffalo Grove, Ill., PROFILE Products owns three manufacturing facilities nationwide. The Blue Mountain facility mines, processes and distributes clay primarily to companies in the sports turf and golf industry. The company’s other two locations are in Conover, N.C. and Limestone, Tenn.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast