C Spire unveiled new retail store prototype on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2013
The new store, located at 9277 Highway 49, features C Spire’s latest open floor plan design, wireless devices, feature and smart phones and accessories, as well as the company’s personalization program.
The Gulfport store has a hands-on design to engage customers and provides a “try before you buy” personalized service experience, according to Cario Armstrong, market manager for C Spire.
Graham Miller, regional manager of Retail Operations for C Spire Wireless, said the Gulfport store features C Spire’s new open floor plan that removes barriers between the service area and sales floor, making the entire store one environment designed to personalize the customer experience. The store showcases a highly interactive and engaging retail concept and offers consumers a more high-tech, personalized experience, providing them with the latest and most innovative products and services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip