C Spire unveiled new retail store prototype on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2013
The new store, located at 9277 Highway 49, features C Spire’s latest open floor plan design, wireless devices, feature and smart phones and accessories, as well as the company’s personalization program.
The Gulfport store has a hands-on design to engage customers and provides a “try before you buy” personalized service experience, according to Cario Armstrong, market manager for C Spire.
Graham Miller, regional manager of Retail Operations for C Spire Wireless, said the Gulfport store features C Spire’s new open floor plan that removes barriers between the service area and sales floor, making the entire store one environment designed to personalize the customer experience. The store showcases a highly interactive and engaging retail concept and offers consumers a more high-tech, personalized experience, providing them with the latest and most innovative products and services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility