C Spire unveiled new retail store prototype on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2013
The new store, located at 9277 Highway 49, features C Spire’s latest open floor plan design, wireless devices, feature and smart phones and accessories, as well as the company’s personalization program.
The Gulfport store has a hands-on design to engage customers and provides a “try before you buy” personalized service experience, according to Cario Armstrong, market manager for C Spire.
Graham Miller, regional manager of Retail Operations for C Spire Wireless, said the Gulfport store features C Spire’s new open floor plan that removes barriers between the service area and sales floor, making the entire store one environment designed to personalize the customer experience. The store showcases a highly interactive and engaging retail concept and offers consumers a more high-tech, personalized experience, providing them with the latest and most innovative products and services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90