C Spire unveiled new retail store prototype on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 13,2013
The new store, located at 9277 Highway 49, features C Spire’s latest open floor plan design, wireless devices, feature and smart phones and accessories, as well as the company’s personalization program.
The Gulfport store has a hands-on design to engage customers and provides a “try before you buy” personalized service experience, according to Cario Armstrong, market manager for C Spire.
Graham Miller, regional manager of Retail Operations for C Spire Wireless, said the Gulfport store features C Spire’s new open floor plan that removes barriers between the service area and sales floor, making the entire store one environment designed to personalize the customer experience. The store showcases a highly interactive and engaging retail concept and offers consumers a more high-tech, personalized experience, providing them with the latest and most innovative products and services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete