C Spire signs contract extension with NBA’s Grizzlies
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
RIDGELAND — The Memphis Grizzlies and C Spire Wireless have entered into a multi-year extension of an agreement involving the NBA Western Conference team and FedExForum.
Terms were not disclosed.
As part of the agreement, the Memphis Grizzlies will continue its relationship with C Spire Wireless as the official wireless partner of the professional basketball team and FedExForum and offer the carrier a suite of category rights for marketing promotion and technology development.
The agreement gives C Spire marketing and promotional rights through the Grizzlies’ 2015-16 season. Some of the areas the company intends to pursue as part of the sponsorship include specialized mobile applications and other interactive consumer and fan engagement initiatives, according to Jim Richmond, vice president of corporate communications for C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money