C Spire signs contract extension with NBA’s Grizzlies
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
RIDGELAND — The Memphis Grizzlies and C Spire Wireless have entered into a multi-year extension of an agreement involving the NBA Western Conference team and FedExForum.
Terms were not disclosed.
As part of the agreement, the Memphis Grizzlies will continue its relationship with C Spire Wireless as the official wireless partner of the professional basketball team and FedExForum and offer the carrier a suite of category rights for marketing promotion and technology development.
The agreement gives C Spire marketing and promotional rights through the Grizzlies’ 2015-16 season. Some of the areas the company intends to pursue as part of the sponsorship include specialized mobile applications and other interactive consumer and fan engagement initiatives, according to Jim Richmond, vice president of corporate communications for C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip