C Spire signs contract extension with NBA’s Grizzlies
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
RIDGELAND — The Memphis Grizzlies and C Spire Wireless have entered into a multi-year extension of an agreement involving the NBA Western Conference team and FedExForum.
Terms were not disclosed.
As part of the agreement, the Memphis Grizzlies will continue its relationship with C Spire Wireless as the official wireless partner of the professional basketball team and FedExForum and offer the carrier a suite of category rights for marketing promotion and technology development.
The agreement gives C Spire marketing and promotional rights through the Grizzlies’ 2015-16 season. Some of the areas the company intends to pursue as part of the sponsorship include specialized mobile applications and other interactive consumer and fan engagement initiatives, according to Jim Richmond, vice president of corporate communications for C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”