C Spire signs contract extension with NBA’s Grizzlies
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
RIDGELAND — The Memphis Grizzlies and C Spire Wireless have entered into a multi-year extension of an agreement involving the NBA Western Conference team and FedExForum.
Terms were not disclosed.
As part of the agreement, the Memphis Grizzlies will continue its relationship with C Spire Wireless as the official wireless partner of the professional basketball team and FedExForum and offer the carrier a suite of category rights for marketing promotion and technology development.
The agreement gives C Spire marketing and promotional rights through the Grizzlies’ 2015-16 season. Some of the areas the company intends to pursue as part of the sponsorship include specialized mobile applications and other interactive consumer and fan engagement initiatives, according to Jim Richmond, vice president of corporate communications for C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form