KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Caroline Fox
Published: June 14,2013
Name: Caroline Fox
Position: Marketing and Community Outreach Coordinator
Company: The Face & Body Center
Hattiesburg native Caroline Fox moved to Jackson the day after graduating from the University of Mississippi with a degree in hospitality management.
Interested in social and referral marketing, Fox has already gained experience at Capitol City institutions like The Country Club of Jackson and the Fairview Inn.
Co-workers call Fox the Face & Body Center’s “cheerleader.” Her work at the Flowood cosmetic and reconstructive surgery clinic includes handling in-bound referrals from other doctors and hospitals and traveling the state to promote the business. She also oversees the clinic’s community involvement and cross-promotes its full-service spa.
“Staying connected within the community is one of the best ways to maintain success in any business,” Fox says.
Fox also volunteers for the Tackle-A-Cure breast cancer awareness campaign and enjoys playing singles and doubles tennis on several USTA teams.
“When I first moved to Jackson, getting involved in tennis leagues was the best way to meet people in the area so I joined as many teams as possible,” Fox says.
“Be persistent,” Fox advises young professionals. “Don’t give up on what you have set to accomplish. It may take time to find that dream job but hard work will pay off.”
Best thing about Mississippi: Warm weather
Best Mississippi event: Double Decker Arts Festival in Oxford
Favorite Mississippi food: Fried chicken and mashed potatoes
Favorite hangouts: Julep, Ely’s and Lake Caroline
Childhood dream job: Dolphin trainer
First job ever: Lifeguard at Canebrake Country Club in Hattiesburg
Favorite TV show: “The Voice”
Favorite movie: All Disney movies
Favorite music: Country and pop
Bucket List: “I would love to go skydiving one day and stay at the Monte Carlo Hotel in Monaco.”
Twitter handle: @foxcaroline
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement