Kimberly Simpson earns TEACH prize
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
Dr. Kimberly Simpson, a neuroscientist and associate professor of neurobiology and anatomical sciences at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has received UMMC’s inaugural Regions Bank TEACH Prize. The Toward Educational Advancement in Care and Health Prize includes a $10,000 check and recognizes a faculty member who engages students, challenges them intellectually and demonstrates dedication to the craft of education.
Simpson holds a Ph.D. in neuroscience and lives with her husband and two children in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy