Kimberly Simpson earns TEACH prize
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
Dr. Kimberly Simpson, a neuroscientist and associate professor of neurobiology and anatomical sciences at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has received UMMC’s inaugural Regions Bank TEACH Prize. The Toward Educational Advancement in Care and Health Prize includes a $10,000 check and recognizes a faculty member who engages students, challenges them intellectually and demonstrates dedication to the craft of education.
Simpson holds a Ph.D. in neuroscience and lives with her husband and two children in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that