Kimberly Simpson earns TEACH prize
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
Dr. Kimberly Simpson, a neuroscientist and associate professor of neurobiology and anatomical sciences at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has received UMMC’s inaugural Regions Bank TEACH Prize. The Toward Educational Advancement in Care and Health Prize includes a $10,000 check and recognizes a faculty member who engages students, challenges them intellectually and demonstrates dedication to the craft of education.
Simpson holds a Ph.D. in neuroscience and lives with her husband and two children in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference