Kimberly Simpson earns TEACH prize
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
Dr. Kimberly Simpson, a neuroscientist and associate professor of neurobiology and anatomical sciences at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, has received UMMC’s inaugural Regions Bank TEACH Prize. The Toward Educational Advancement in Care and Health Prize includes a $10,000 check and recognizes a faculty member who engages students, challenges them intellectually and demonstrates dedication to the craft of education.
Simpson holds a Ph.D. in neuroscience and lives with her husband and two children in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015