Greenville school board gives Leeson Taylor extension
The Greenville School Board has given a three-year extension to for Superintendent Leeson Taylor II.
The Delta Democrat Times reports Taylor’s salary will be $140,000 a year. Taylor’s contract will now run through June 30, 2016.
Last June, Taylor was appointed to the position and given a one-year contract. He had served as interim superintendent after Harvey Franklin resigned in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State