Greenville school board gives Leeson Taylor extension
The Greenville School Board has given a three-year extension to for Superintendent Leeson Taylor II.
The Delta Democrat Times reports Taylor’s salary will be $140,000 a year. Taylor’s contract will now run through June 30, 2016.
Last June, Taylor was appointed to the position and given a one-year contract. He had served as interim superintendent after Harvey Franklin resigned in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015