Greenville school board gives Leeson Taylor extension
The Greenville School Board has given a three-year extension to for Superintendent Leeson Taylor II.
The Delta Democrat Times reports Taylor’s salary will be $140,000 a year. Taylor’s contract will now run through June 30, 2016.
Last June, Taylor was appointed to the position and given a one-year contract. He had served as interim superintendent after Harvey Franklin resigned in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast