Greenville school board gives Leeson Taylor extension
The Greenville School Board has given a three-year extension to for Superintendent Leeson Taylor II.
The Delta Democrat Times reports Taylor’s salary will be $140,000 a year. Taylor’s contract will now run through June 30, 2016.
Last June, Taylor was appointed to the position and given a one-year contract. He had served as interim superintendent after Harvey Franklin resigned in May.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player