Trustmark taps Foster Kennedy, Campbell Helveston as VPs
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
Foster Kennedy has joined Trustmark National Bank as vice president of corporate banking where he serves as a commercial relationship manager. Kennedy is a native of Jackson and currently resides in Madison. He earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master’s of taxation from Mississippi State University. He is a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and Stewpot Ministry Services. Kennedy and his wife, Brandon, have two children.
Also, Campbell Helveston has been named senior vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Meridian. With over 10 years of experience in the financial industry, he is a commercial relationship manager. A native of West Point, Helveston earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism with an emphasis in public relations from the University of Mississippi. He is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. Helveston is a board member for United Way, finance chairman and executive board member for the Meridian Little Theatre and is a board member and past president for the Meridian Ole Miss Club. He is married to the former Suzanne Herron, and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal