Trustmark taps Foster Kennedy, Campbell Helveston as VPs
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
Foster Kennedy has joined Trustmark National Bank as vice president of corporate banking where he serves as a commercial relationship manager. Kennedy is a native of Jackson and currently resides in Madison. He earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master’s of taxation from Mississippi State University. He is a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and Stewpot Ministry Services. Kennedy and his wife, Brandon, have two children.
Also, Campbell Helveston has been named senior vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Meridian. With over 10 years of experience in the financial industry, he is a commercial relationship manager. A native of West Point, Helveston earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism with an emphasis in public relations from the University of Mississippi. He is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. Helveston is a board member for United Way, finance chairman and executive board member for the Meridian Little Theatre and is a board member and past president for the Meridian Ole Miss Club. He is married to the former Suzanne Herron, and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season