Trustmark taps Foster Kennedy, Campbell Helveston as VPs
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 14,2013
Foster Kennedy has joined Trustmark National Bank as vice president of corporate banking where he serves as a commercial relationship manager. Kennedy is a native of Jackson and currently resides in Madison. He earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master’s of taxation from Mississippi State University. He is a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and Stewpot Ministry Services. Kennedy and his wife, Brandon, have two children.
Also, Campbell Helveston has been named senior vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Meridian. With over 10 years of experience in the financial industry, he is a commercial relationship manager. A native of West Point, Helveston earned a bachelor of arts degree in journalism with an emphasis in public relations from the University of Mississippi. He is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University. Helveston is a board member for United Way, finance chairman and executive board member for the Meridian Little Theatre and is a board member and past president for the Meridian Ole Miss Club. He is married to the former Suzanne Herron, and they have two children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval