Supervisors hire HORNE to conduct hospital-sale feasibility study
Published: June 18,2013
Tags: accountant, accounting, accounting firm, board of supervisors, Commercial Real Estate, county, county government, feasibility, health, health care, hospital, medical, medicine, real estate, sale, sell, study, supervisor
NATCHEZ and JACKSON — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has selected the HORNE Group as the firm that will determine if the sale of county-owned Natchez Regional Medical Center is feasible.
The Jackson-based certified public accounting and business advisory firm completed a similar study for the county in 2008.
The feasibility study is the first legal step necessary in moving forward with the sale or lease of the hospital.
County attorney Scott Slover tells The Natchez Democrat the study would cost approximately $22,000 plus expenses, and the hospital would foot the bill.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November