Supervisors hire HORNE to conduct hospital-sale feasibility study
Published: June 18,2013
Tags: accountant, accounting, accounting firm, board of supervisors, Commercial Real Estate, county, county government, feasibility, health, health care, hospital, medical, medicine, real estate, sale, sell, study, supervisor
NATCHEZ and JACKSON — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has selected the HORNE Group as the firm that will determine if the sale of county-owned Natchez Regional Medical Center is feasible.
The Jackson-based certified public accounting and business advisory firm completed a similar study for the county in 2008.
The feasibility study is the first legal step necessary in moving forward with the sale or lease of the hospital.
County attorney Scott Slover tells The Natchez Democrat the study would cost approximately $22,000 plus expenses, and the hospital would foot the bill.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency