Supervisors hire HORNE to conduct hospital-sale feasibility study
Published: June 18,2013
Tags: accountant, accounting, accounting firm, board of supervisors, Commercial Real Estate, county, county government, feasibility, health, health care, hospital, medical, medicine, real estate, sale, sell, study, supervisor
NATCHEZ and JACKSON — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has selected the HORNE Group as the firm that will determine if the sale of county-owned Natchez Regional Medical Center is feasible.
The Jackson-based certified public accounting and business advisory firm completed a similar study for the county in 2008.
The feasibility study is the first legal step necessary in moving forward with the sale or lease of the hospital.
County attorney Scott Slover tells The Natchez Democrat the study would cost approximately $22,000 plus expenses, and the hospital would foot the bill.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring