Supervisors hire HORNE to conduct hospital-sale feasibility study
Published: June 18,2013
Tags: accountant, accounting, accounting firm, board of supervisors, Commercial Real Estate, county, county government, feasibility, health, health care, hospital, medical, medicine, real estate, sale, sell, study, supervisor
NATCHEZ and JACKSON — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has selected the HORNE Group as the firm that will determine if the sale of county-owned Natchez Regional Medical Center is feasible.
The Jackson-based certified public accounting and business advisory firm completed a similar study for the county in 2008.
The feasibility study is the first legal step necessary in moving forward with the sale or lease of the hospital.
County attorney Scott Slover tells The Natchez Democrat the study would cost approximately $22,000 plus expenses, and the hospital would foot the bill.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge