Supervisors hire HORNE to conduct hospital-sale feasibility study
Published: June 18,2013
Tags: accountant, accounting, accounting firm, board of supervisors, Commercial Real Estate, county, county government, feasibility, health, health care, hospital, medical, medicine, real estate, sale, sell, study, supervisor
NATCHEZ and JACKSON — The Adams County Board of Supervisors has selected the HORNE Group as the firm that will determine if the sale of county-owned Natchez Regional Medical Center is feasible.
The Jackson-based certified public accounting and business advisory firm completed a similar study for the county in 2008.
The feasibility study is the first legal step necessary in moving forward with the sale or lease of the hospital.
County attorney Scott Slover tells The Natchez Democrat the study would cost approximately $22,000 plus expenses, and the hospital would foot the bill.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement