Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 18,2013
According to Gregg Logan, Telepak vice president and general manager, the firm already has a strong reputation in the telecommunications industry as one of the leading independent providers of Internet, telecommunications and network services — so teaming up with sister company C Spire Wireless, a leader in the wireless industry, was a logical next step.
Both Ridgeland-based companies will continue to operate independently under the marketing services agreement.
This is the second major move by Telepak to align with the C Spire brand. Last year, the company began offering its IP Voice phone services and fixed-rate, high-speed dedicated Internet access services for small and medium-sized businesses under the C Spire Business Solutions brand along with wireless services offered by C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip