Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 18,2013
According to Gregg Logan, Telepak vice president and general manager, the firm already has a strong reputation in the telecommunications industry as one of the leading independent providers of Internet, telecommunications and network services — so teaming up with sister company C Spire Wireless, a leader in the wireless industry, was a logical next step.
Both Ridgeland-based companies will continue to operate independently under the marketing services agreement.
This is the second major move by Telepak to align with the C Spire brand. Last year, the company began offering its IP Voice phone services and fixed-rate, high-speed dedicated Internet access services for small and medium-sized businesses under the C Spire Business Solutions brand along with wireless services offered by C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015