Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 18,2013
According to Gregg Logan, Telepak vice president and general manager, the firm already has a strong reputation in the telecommunications industry as one of the leading independent providers of Internet, telecommunications and network services — so teaming up with sister company C Spire Wireless, a leader in the wireless industry, was a logical next step.
Both Ridgeland-based companies will continue to operate independently under the marketing services agreement.
This is the second major move by Telepak to align with the C Spire brand. Last year, the company began offering its IP Voice phone services and fixed-rate, high-speed dedicated Internet access services for small and medium-sized businesses under the C Spire Business Solutions brand along with wireless services offered by C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire”
Top Posts & Pages
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals