Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 18,2013
According to Gregg Logan, Telepak vice president and general manager, the firm already has a strong reputation in the telecommunications industry as one of the leading independent providers of Internet, telecommunications and network services — so teaming up with sister company C Spire Wireless, a leader in the wireless industry, was a logical next step.
Both Ridgeland-based companies will continue to operate independently under the marketing services agreement.
This is the second major move by Telepak to align with the C Spire brand. Last year, the company began offering its IP Voice phone services and fixed-rate, high-speed dedicated Internet access services for small and medium-sized businesses under the C Spire Business Solutions brand along with wireless services offered by C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program