Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 18,2013
According to Gregg Logan, Telepak vice president and general manager, the firm already has a strong reputation in the telecommunications industry as one of the leading independent providers of Internet, telecommunications and network services — so teaming up with sister company C Spire Wireless, a leader in the wireless industry, was a logical next step.
Both Ridgeland-based companies will continue to operate independently under the marketing services agreement.
This is the second major move by Telepak to align with the C Spire brand. Last year, the company began offering its IP Voice phone services and fixed-rate, high-speed dedicated Internet access services for small and medium-sized businesses under the C Spire Business Solutions brand along with wireless services offered by C Spire Wireless.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications