Developer submits plan for one-million-square-foot mall development
Published: June 20,2013
Tags: city, city government, Commercial Real Estate, community development, development, economic development, hotel, mall, municipal, municipality, plan, retail, retailer, retailing, shop, shopper, shopping
Developer Robert Mandal with Ramco Development tells The Sun Herald the mall will be more than 750,000 square feet, with the hotel and other buildings adding 250,000 square feet more of development. He expects the project to create more than 2,500 jobs.
The names of the stores and restaurants at the shopping center have not been announced.
Between anchor department stores on the east and west ends of the mall will be additional stores and a two-story food court.
Officials said the complex will cost between $250 million and $300 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur