Developer submits plan for one-million-square-foot mall development
Published: June 20,2013
Tags: city, city government, Commercial Real Estate, community development, development, economic development, hotel, mall, municipal, municipality, plan, retail, retailer, retailing, shop, shopper, shopping
Developer Robert Mandal with Ramco Development tells The Sun Herald the mall will be more than 750,000 square feet, with the hotel and other buildings adding 250,000 square feet more of development. He expects the project to create more than 2,500 jobs.
The names of the stores and restaurants at the shopping center have not been announced.
Between anchor department stores on the east and west ends of the mall will be additional stores and a two-story food court.
Officials said the complex will cost between $250 million and $300 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option