Joel Bomgar named Ernst & Young finalist
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar Corporation, has been selected as a finalist for the 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Program for the Gulf Coast area. The award is recognizing senior-level business leaders, business owners and founders who inspire others, have a track record of achievement and continue to build, lead and grow dynamic businesses. Bomgar is the only finalist selected from the state of Mississippi for the Gulf Coast area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location