Joel Bomgar named Ernst & Young finalist
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar Corporation, has been selected as a finalist for the 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Program for the Gulf Coast area. The award is recognizing senior-level business leaders, business owners and founders who inspire others, have a track record of achievement and continue to build, lead and grow dynamic businesses. Bomgar is the only finalist selected from the state of Mississippi for the Gulf Coast area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval