Joel Bomgar named Ernst & Young finalist
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar Corporation, has been selected as a finalist for the 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Program for the Gulf Coast area. The award is recognizing senior-level business leaders, business owners and founders who inspire others, have a track record of achievement and continue to build, lead and grow dynamic businesses. Bomgar is the only finalist selected from the state of Mississippi for the Gulf Coast area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks