Joel Bomgar named Ernst & Young finalist
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO of Bomgar Corporation, has been selected as a finalist for the 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Program for the Gulf Coast area. The award is recognizing senior-level business leaders, business owners and founders who inspire others, have a track record of achievement and continue to build, lead and grow dynamic businesses. Bomgar is the only finalist selected from the state of Mississippi for the Gulf Coast area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal