Fifty-five parcels of tax-forfeited property sold via auction
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
GREENVILLE — The recent Secretary of State Office’s auction of tax forfeited property in Greenville offered 94 parcels worth $190,151.30.
The auction lasted from May 15-June 6.
In a release, the City of Greenville reports 103 bids were received on 55 parcels. The amount of the winning bids was $20,782.25.
Greenville Mayor John Cox. “I’m thrilled at the number of bids received and excited to see the winning bidders redevelop the properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training