Fifty-five parcels of tax-forfeited property sold via auction
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
GREENVILLE — The recent Secretary of State Office’s auction of tax forfeited property in Greenville offered 94 parcels worth $190,151.30.
The auction lasted from May 15-June 6.
In a release, the City of Greenville reports 103 bids were received on 55 parcels. The amount of the winning bids was $20,782.25.
Greenville Mayor John Cox. “I’m thrilled at the number of bids received and excited to see the winning bidders redevelop the properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county