Fifty-five parcels of tax-forfeited property sold via auction
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
GREENVILLE — The recent Secretary of State Office’s auction of tax forfeited property in Greenville offered 94 parcels worth $190,151.30.
The auction lasted from May 15-June 6.
In a release, the City of Greenville reports 103 bids were received on 55 parcels. The amount of the winning bids was $20,782.25.
Greenville Mayor John Cox. “I’m thrilled at the number of bids received and excited to see the winning bidders redevelop the properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending