Fifty-five parcels of tax-forfeited property sold via auction
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
GREENVILLE — The recent Secretary of State Office’s auction of tax forfeited property in Greenville offered 94 parcels worth $190,151.30.
The auction lasted from May 15-June 6.
In a release, the City of Greenville reports 103 bids were received on 55 parcels. The amount of the winning bids was $20,782.25.
Greenville Mayor John Cox. “I’m thrilled at the number of bids received and excited to see the winning bidders redevelop the properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location