Fifty-five parcels of tax-forfeited property sold via auction
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
GREENVILLE — The recent Secretary of State Office’s auction of tax forfeited property in Greenville offered 94 parcels worth $190,151.30.
The auction lasted from May 15-June 6.
In a release, the City of Greenville reports 103 bids were received on 55 parcels. The amount of the winning bids was $20,782.25.
Greenville Mayor John Cox. “I’m thrilled at the number of bids received and excited to see the winning bidders redevelop the properties.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill