Copeland Cook adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush recently welcomed attorneys to the firm’s Jackson office. Jeffrey Graves has joined the Insurance Litigation Division. Graves received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and his B.A. from Jackson State University, where he graduated magna cum laude. He is a member of Jackson Young Lawyers and The Mississippi Bar, and is a native of Jackson.
Laura Givens, a Baton Rouge, La., native, has joined the litigation practice area. Givens is a graduate of Mississippi College School of Law and received her undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi. Givens is a member of The Mississippi Bar, Jackson Young Lawyers, Mississippi Women Lawyers Association and Capital Area Bar Association.
Matt Sitton is now practicing in the healthcare and litigation practice areas. Sitton, originally from Olive Branch, received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude, and his B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy