Copeland Cook adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush recently welcomed attorneys to the firm’s Jackson office. Jeffrey Graves has joined the Insurance Litigation Division. Graves received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and his B.A. from Jackson State University, where he graduated magna cum laude. He is a member of Jackson Young Lawyers and The Mississippi Bar, and is a native of Jackson.
Laura Givens, a Baton Rouge, La., native, has joined the litigation practice area. Givens is a graduate of Mississippi College School of Law and received her undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi. Givens is a member of The Mississippi Bar, Jackson Young Lawyers, Mississippi Women Lawyers Association and Capital Area Bar Association.
Matt Sitton is now practicing in the healthcare and litigation practice areas. Sitton, originally from Olive Branch, received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude, and his B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force