Copeland Cook adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush recently welcomed attorneys to the firm’s Jackson office. Jeffrey Graves has joined the Insurance Litigation Division. Graves received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and his B.A. from Jackson State University, where he graduated magna cum laude. He is a member of Jackson Young Lawyers and The Mississippi Bar, and is a native of Jackson.
Laura Givens, a Baton Rouge, La., native, has joined the litigation practice area. Givens is a graduate of Mississippi College School of Law and received her undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi. Givens is a member of The Mississippi Bar, Jackson Young Lawyers, Mississippi Women Lawyers Association and Capital Area Bar Association.
Matt Sitton is now practicing in the healthcare and litigation practice areas. Sitton, originally from Olive Branch, received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude, and his B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Baker Donelson recognized