Copeland Cook adds attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
Copeland, Cook, Taylor, & Bush recently welcomed attorneys to the firm’s Jackson office. Jeffrey Graves has joined the Insurance Litigation Division. Graves received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and his B.A. from Jackson State University, where he graduated magna cum laude. He is a member of Jackson Young Lawyers and The Mississippi Bar, and is a native of Jackson.
Laura Givens, a Baton Rouge, La., native, has joined the litigation practice area. Givens is a graduate of Mississippi College School of Law and received her undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi. Givens is a member of The Mississippi Bar, Jackson Young Lawyers, Mississippi Women Lawyers Association and Capital Area Bar Association.
Matt Sitton is now practicing in the healthcare and litigation practice areas. Sitton, originally from Olive Branch, received his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude, and his B.A. from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders