Deborah Bryant joins Community Bank board
First Lady of Mississippi Deborah Bryant has joined the board of directors for Community Bank. Bryant recently retired after more than 39 years of service from St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson, where she focused her professional efforts on quality and performance improvement within the hospital. Her love for children moves her to support Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson, along with many other worthwhile children’s centers throughout the state. She serves as honorary chair of the 2013 Susan G. Komen Central Mississippi Race for the Cure, Volunteer Mississippi and the Festival of Trees at Beauvoir. She works closely with her husband Gov. Phil Bryant’s Teen Pregnancy Task Force and is the honorary chair for the Mississippi Center for Obesity Research. Bryant is also an advisory board member for the Mississippi Arts & Entertainment Center, board member of the International Ballet Competition and is an honorary member of The Research Club. She is the 2012 recipient of the Salvation Army Angel Award and was recently recognized by the Junior Auxiliary of Rankin County as Community Volunteer of the Year. Bryant is a Jackson native and holds an associate of science degree in medical records from Hinds Community College. She and Gov. Bryant have been married for 36 years, and have two children, Katie and Patrick.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson