Butler Snow’s Christy Jones, Kari Sutherland make litigation ranking
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorneys Christy D. Jones and Kari L. Sutherland have been named in Benchmark Litigation’s second edition of “Top 250 Women in Litigation.”
Jones and Sutherland are members of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry Team. Jones focuses her practice on drug and medical device, product liability law and mass torts. Sutherland serves clients in the areas of drug and medical device, product liability and appellate litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders