Butler Snow’s Christy Jones, Kari Sutherland make litigation ranking
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorneys Christy D. Jones and Kari L. Sutherland have been named in Benchmark Litigation’s second edition of “Top 250 Women in Litigation.”
Jones and Sutherland are members of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry Team. Jones focuses her practice on drug and medical device, product liability law and mass torts. Sutherland serves clients in the areas of drug and medical device, product liability and appellate litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)