Butler Snow’s Christy Jones, Kari Sutherland make litigation ranking
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorneys Christy D. Jones and Kari L. Sutherland have been named in Benchmark Litigation’s second edition of “Top 250 Women in Litigation.”
Jones and Sutherland are members of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry Team. Jones focuses her practice on drug and medical device, product liability law and mass torts. Sutherland serves clients in the areas of drug and medical device, product liability and appellate litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years