Butler Snow’s Christy Jones, Kari Sutherland make litigation ranking
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC attorneys Christy D. Jones and Kari L. Sutherland have been named in Benchmark Litigation’s second edition of “Top 250 Women in Litigation.”
Jones and Sutherland are members of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry Team. Jones focuses her practice on drug and medical device, product liability law and mass torts. Sutherland serves clients in the areas of drug and medical device, product liability and appellate litigation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican