Rusty Pittman named interim MDMR enforcement chief
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
Lt. Col. Rusty Pittman, Marine Patrol’s assistant chief at the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, is now the interim chief of enforcement. Pittman is interim replacement for Walter “Tiny” Chataginer, who has retired.
Pittman has more than 23 years of law enforcement experience. He has been assistant chief of the Marine Patrol since January 2006. He was a district supervisor from November 1999 to December 2005. Pittman’s first state job was in 1990 with the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks’ Bureau of Marine Resources.
He was born in Gulfport and has lived in Hancock County since 1980.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast