Rusty Pittman named interim MDMR enforcement chief
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
Lt. Col. Rusty Pittman, Marine Patrol’s assistant chief at the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, is now the interim chief of enforcement. Pittman is interim replacement for Walter “Tiny” Chataginer, who has retired.
Pittman has more than 23 years of law enforcement experience. He has been assistant chief of the Marine Patrol since January 2006. He was a district supervisor from November 1999 to December 2005. Pittman’s first state job was in 1990 with the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks’ Bureau of Marine Resources.
He was born in Gulfport and has lived in Hancock County since 1980.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain