Rusty Pittman named interim MDMR enforcement chief
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 21,2013
Lt. Col. Rusty Pittman, Marine Patrol’s assistant chief at the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, is now the interim chief of enforcement. Pittman is interim replacement for Walter “Tiny” Chataginer, who has retired.
Pittman has more than 23 years of law enforcement experience. He has been assistant chief of the Marine Patrol since January 2006. He was a district supervisor from November 1999 to December 2005. Pittman’s first state job was in 1990 with the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks’ Bureau of Marine Resources.
He was born in Gulfport and has lived in Hancock County since 1980.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment