Barbour, Lott on hand in London to announce new Butler Snow office
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening an office in London, England.
The announcement was made in London by Parliament members Hugh Bayley of the Labour Party, and Tobias Ellwood of the Conservative Party and former U.S. Sen. Trent Lott, former Gov. Haley Barbour and former U.S. Rep. John Tanner of Butler Snow.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will provide U.S. tax advice for high net worth families, their businesses and their advisers. Clark says in a news release that the office will also focus on cross-border U.S. tax issues, particularly in the interplay between the U.S. and the United Kingdom tax systems.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials