Barbour, Lott on hand in London to announce new Butler Snow office
by Associated Press
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening an office in London, England.
The announcement was made in London by Parliament members Hugh Bayley of the Labour Party, and Tobias Ellwood of the Conservative Party and former U.S. Sen. Trent Lott, former Gov. Haley Barbour and former U.S. Rep. John Tanner of Butler Snow.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will provide U.S. tax advice for high net worth families, their businesses and their advisers. Clark says in a news release that the office will also focus on cross-border U.S. tax issues, particularly in the interplay between the U.S. and the United Kingdom tax systems.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn