Barbour, Lott on hand in London to announce new Butler Snow office
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening an office in London, England.
The announcement was made in London by Parliament members Hugh Bayley of the Labour Party, and Tobias Ellwood of the Conservative Party and former U.S. Sen. Trent Lott, former Gov. Haley Barbour and former U.S. Rep. John Tanner of Butler Snow.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will provide U.S. tax advice for high net worth families, their businesses and their advisers. Clark says in a news release that the office will also focus on cross-border U.S. tax issues, particularly in the interplay between the U.S. and the United Kingdom tax systems.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project