Barbour, Lott on hand in London to announce new Butler Snow office
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The law firm of Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada is opening an office in London, England.
The announcement was made in London by Parliament members Hugh Bayley of the Labour Party, and Tobias Ellwood of the Conservative Party and former U.S. Sen. Trent Lott, former Gov. Haley Barbour and former U.S. Rep. John Tanner of Butler Snow.
Donald Clark Jr., chairman of Butler Snow, says the firm will provide U.S. tax advice for high net worth families, their businesses and their advisers. Clark says in a news release that the office will also focus on cross-border U.S. tax issues, particularly in the interplay between the U.S. and the United Kingdom tax systems.
Butler Snow has 250 attorneys in 14 offices.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager