Clearwater Group strikes deal with Arkansas firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The Clearwater Group, LLC has formed a strategic alliance with Impact Management Group (IMG), a full-service public relations, public opinion and public affairs firm specializing in corporate and political communications with offices in Little Rock, Ark., and Baton Rouge, La.
“When we began looking outside Mississippi for ways to grow our business, we quickly determined that a partnership with IMG was a great opportunity for us,” said Austin Barbour, managing partner at the Jackson-based Clearwater Group. “IMG has a sterling reputation with the top business and political leaders throughout Arkansas.”
According to a Clearwater Group press release, this partnership will allow Clearwater and IMG to collaborate on political and public affairs campaigns, provide new services for their clients with needs in other states and create new market opportunities for existing and prospective political, public affairs, public opinion and government relations clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary