Clearwater Group strikes deal with Arkansas firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The Clearwater Group, LLC has formed a strategic alliance with Impact Management Group (IMG), a full-service public relations, public opinion and public affairs firm specializing in corporate and political communications with offices in Little Rock, Ark., and Baton Rouge, La.
“When we began looking outside Mississippi for ways to grow our business, we quickly determined that a partnership with IMG was a great opportunity for us,” said Austin Barbour, managing partner at the Jackson-based Clearwater Group. “IMG has a sterling reputation with the top business and political leaders throughout Arkansas.”
According to a Clearwater Group press release, this partnership will allow Clearwater and IMG to collaborate on political and public affairs campaigns, provide new services for their clients with needs in other states and create new market opportunities for existing and prospective political, public affairs, public opinion and government relations clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three