Clearwater Group strikes deal with Arkansas firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The Clearwater Group, LLC has formed a strategic alliance with Impact Management Group (IMG), a full-service public relations, public opinion and public affairs firm specializing in corporate and political communications with offices in Little Rock, Ark., and Baton Rouge, La.
“When we began looking outside Mississippi for ways to grow our business, we quickly determined that a partnership with IMG was a great opportunity for us,” said Austin Barbour, managing partner at the Jackson-based Clearwater Group. “IMG has a sterling reputation with the top business and political leaders throughout Arkansas.”
According to a Clearwater Group press release, this partnership will allow Clearwater and IMG to collaborate on political and public affairs campaigns, provide new services for their clients with needs in other states and create new market opportunities for existing and prospective political, public affairs, public opinion and government relations clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river