Clearwater Group strikes deal with Arkansas firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The Clearwater Group, LLC has formed a strategic alliance with Impact Management Group (IMG), a full-service public relations, public opinion and public affairs firm specializing in corporate and political communications with offices in Little Rock, Ark., and Baton Rouge, La.
“When we began looking outside Mississippi for ways to grow our business, we quickly determined that a partnership with IMG was a great opportunity for us,” said Austin Barbour, managing partner at the Jackson-based Clearwater Group. “IMG has a sterling reputation with the top business and political leaders throughout Arkansas.”
According to a Clearwater Group press release, this partnership will allow Clearwater and IMG to collaborate on political and public affairs campaigns, provide new services for their clients with needs in other states and create new market opportunities for existing and prospective political, public affairs, public opinion and government relations clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love