Clearwater Group strikes deal with Arkansas firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2013
JACKSON — The Clearwater Group, LLC has formed a strategic alliance with Impact Management Group (IMG), a full-service public relations, public opinion and public affairs firm specializing in corporate and political communications with offices in Little Rock, Ark., and Baton Rouge, La.
“When we began looking outside Mississippi for ways to grow our business, we quickly determined that a partnership with IMG was a great opportunity for us,” said Austin Barbour, managing partner at the Jackson-based Clearwater Group. “IMG has a sterling reputation with the top business and political leaders throughout Arkansas.”
According to a Clearwater Group press release, this partnership will allow Clearwater and IMG to collaborate on political and public affairs campaigns, provide new services for their clients with needs in other states and create new market opportunities for existing and prospective political, public affairs, public opinion and government relations clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal