C Spire promotes, hires
Jeff Cook has been promoted to manager of brand interfaces for C Spire Wireless. Cook, who joined C Spire in 2007, has over 20 years of experience in consumer technology and telecommunications, including a stint at Dell Computer Corp. as a research and development engineer. Prior to his recent promotion, Cook was a senior product manager for emerging devices. A native of Madison, he is a Mississippi State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering where he was Engineering Student Council president and founding member of Phi Delta Theta, Mississippi Beta chapter. Cook is active as a community volunteer and serves on the board of directors of Business and Professional Outreach International and as a director of Search for Christian Maturity Retreats with the Catholic Diocese of Jackson.
Also, Amy Milner has been named manager of consumer brand strategies for C Spire Wireless. Milner has over 15 years of marketing experience, including various brand and experiential marketing positions. She previously worked for Skytel and most recently was an account supervisor and senior account supervisor for Legacy Marketing Partners in Chicago. Prior to her newest position, Milner was a project planner in C Spire’s marketing group. A native of Brandon, she is a University of Mississippi graduate with a bachelor’s degree in political science, is a member of the American Marketing Association and has volunteered with Autism Speaks.
Finally, C Spire Business Solutions, a unit of C Spire Wireless, has hired Belinda Poe as client account executive for business and government sales in the company’s Mississippi Delta market. Poe is a 13-year telecommunications industry veteran and has previously worked as an account service representative and Market Manager for C Spire. A native of Yazoo City, Poe attended Holmes Community College, Hinds Community College and Mississippi State University. She holds an associate degree and is a licensed veterinary technician and cosmetologist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete