C Spire promotes, hires
Jeff Cook has been promoted to manager of brand interfaces for C Spire Wireless. Cook, who joined C Spire in 2007, has over 20 years of experience in consumer technology and telecommunications, including a stint at Dell Computer Corp. as a research and development engineer. Prior to his recent promotion, Cook was a senior product manager for emerging devices. A native of Madison, he is a Mississippi State University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering where he was Engineering Student Council president and founding member of Phi Delta Theta, Mississippi Beta chapter. Cook is active as a community volunteer and serves on the board of directors of Business and Professional Outreach International and as a director of Search for Christian Maturity Retreats with the Catholic Diocese of Jackson.
Also, Amy Milner has been named manager of consumer brand strategies for C Spire Wireless. Milner has over 15 years of marketing experience, including various brand and experiential marketing positions. She previously worked for Skytel and most recently was an account supervisor and senior account supervisor for Legacy Marketing Partners in Chicago. Prior to her newest position, Milner was a project planner in C Spire’s marketing group. A native of Brandon, she is a University of Mississippi graduate with a bachelor’s degree in political science, is a member of the American Marketing Association and has volunteered with Autism Speaks.
Finally, C Spire Business Solutions, a unit of C Spire Wireless, has hired Belinda Poe as client account executive for business and government sales in the company’s Mississippi Delta market. Poe is a 13-year telecommunications industry veteran and has previously worked as an account service representative and Market Manager for C Spire. A native of Yazoo City, Poe attended Holmes Community College, Hinds Community College and Mississippi State University. She holds an associate degree and is a licensed veterinary technician and cosmetologist.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player