Joe Johnson retires from Hinds Community College
Joe Johnson has retired from Hinds Community College. He has served as an administrator, coordinating the Cooperative Education, Work-Based Learning, and Job Placement programs for the past 18 years. Prior to coming to HCC, Johnson taught in the Jackson Public Schools at the Career Development Center, and at Long Beach High School, McComb High School and Chamberlain-Hunt Academy. He also had seven years of sales and marketing experience.
He is married to Cindy Johnson, and they have three grown sons and three grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force