Joe Johnson retires from Hinds Community College
Joe Johnson has retired from Hinds Community College. He has served as an administrator, coordinating the Cooperative Education, Work-Based Learning, and Job Placement programs for the past 18 years. Prior to coming to HCC, Johnson taught in the Jackson Public Schools at the Career Development Center, and at Long Beach High School, McComb High School and Chamberlain-Hunt Academy. He also had seven years of sales and marketing experience.
He is married to Cindy Johnson, and they have three grown sons and three grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions