Joe Johnson retires from Hinds Community College
Joe Johnson has retired from Hinds Community College. He has served as an administrator, coordinating the Cooperative Education, Work-Based Learning, and Job Placement programs for the past 18 years. Prior to coming to HCC, Johnson taught in the Jackson Public Schools at the Career Development Center, and at Long Beach High School, McComb High School and Chamberlain-Hunt Academy. He also had seven years of sales and marketing experience.
He is married to Cindy Johnson, and they have three grown sons and three grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state