Northpark Mall hires Megan Bailey
Megan Bailey is the new director of marketing and business development at Northpark Mall. Most recently, Bailey oversaw restructuring and branding of two longstanding urban radio stations in Indianapolis, Ind., as the director of promotions for Radio One Inc. She also spent five years as event manager for the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium where she was part of a team that oversaw all events in venues that attract hundreds of thousands annually. Prior to taking on her role at the Indiana Convention Center, she served as a guest services associate at Circle Centre Mall in Indianapolis, another Simon property.
Bailey is a graduate of Purdue University, and will complete her MBA from Indiana Wesleyan University this year.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued